Downstairs @ Mother
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street
E2 7DD London
LUTO is a supper club that transports you to my motherland, the Philippines.
Taking influence from the rich heritage of the several thousand islands of the Philippines and their history.
You will be presented with a reiteration of a selection of national classics in a British context, lovingly translated with western seasonal ingredients and processes.
We invite you to indulge in your curiosity and unearth new favourites from Asia's culinary underdog.
heirloom tomato, salted egg, pickled cucumber
siomai, preserved amalfi lemon, soy
mackerel, rhubarb, coconut
Hereford beef shortrib, peanut, fermented fish
house made tofu, garlic, sugar cane vinegar & soy
mango & kalamansi
avocado, raspberries, elderflower
* A choice of wines, beer and a soft drink will be available for purchase.
* Please bring cash for the above purchases.
* When booking please make us aware of any allergies and we can see if we can accommodate them.
* Notify us at the time of booking whether you are vegetarian and we will note your meal will be the set vegetarian. Otherwise we will assume you will be having the standard set menu which features both meat and fish.Substitutions cannot be made on the day of the event. Email for further info firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will automatically add you to our mailing list once you book, please let us know if you would rather opt out of this.