Tue 14 Aug 18:00
- Sat 18 Aug 20:00
A Cultural Kaleidoscope
RSVP welcomes you to an exclusive culinary experience and the premiere of our Taller x Diplomático Cultural Kaleidoscope Tour.
During this week in Oslo, Taller and Diplomático take you on a culinary journey, celebrating the flavours of Venezuela.
Discover the origins of Venezuelas finest rums in a bespoke cocktail reception, followed by an exclusively designed 8-course meal by Taller head chef Karlos Ponte.
Taking place at beautiful space of Smalhans, part of LAVA Group, we are excited to present the 2nd stop of our Cultural Kaleidoscope Tour.In collaboration with our partnersTaller
, Venezuelan Gourmet Restaurant in Copenhagen, founded by ex-Noma chef trio, Karlos Ponte and Luis Moreno Peña. Taller serves creative, contemporary dishes, echoing Venezuelan landscape and ingredients, that integrate Asian and Nordic influences.Diplomático
, At its location at the foot of The Andes in Venezuela, the distillery has been producing top-quality spirits for over 50 years and has achieved cult status with rum connoisseurs across the globe. Smalhans
, part of LAVA Group
, a laid-back eatery with eclectic decor, exposed bricks & long bar, for diverse menu options and sharing dishes // Location
0171 OSLO// Dates + Timings
Tuesday Aug 14 - Saturday Aug 18
19:00 Dinner + Drinks // Menu
- Arepa (flat bread made of corn), chicken stock, lardo & Caviar
- Olluco root (Root from the andes), smoked dry ox heart and Yare (amazonian sour cassava root sauce) hollandaise
- Norwegian lobster (Langoustine), steamed in diplomatico rum, venezuelan blood sausage & tomato crisp
- Braised and grilled Lamb leg, Grilled herbs bouquet. Served with crispy & creamy cassava root with brown butter & chili
- Soursop sorbet & avocado cream, macha snow & cocoa crumble
- Rosehip sorbet & sweet potato pure// Price
NOK 900 - includes welcome cocktail + dinner + wine pairing (non-alcoholic option available)
NOK 680 - includes welcome cocktail + dinner
NOK 350 - includes welcome cocktail + brunch